ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN, PLEASE CALL 480-404-6191 TO GET ENROLLED!
We are happy that we can responsibly open a limited number of training spots to get the kids back in the water! We will be following CDC guidelines to keep everyone safe and healthy. It’s our desire to get our kids back in the water so they can feel somewhat normal again and begin training in a safe and responsible manner.
MONTHLY TUITION PRICING
> $86 per month for 1x per week
> $161 per month for 2x per week
> $172 per month for 3x per week (D2 & HSD ONLY)
> Ask about non-prime rates for 2:30pm D2 & HSD practices
> $25 insurance fee, once per calendar year ($35 for a family)
We will exercise these safety guidelines to protect staff members, patrons, and the community <strong>until it becomes reasonable to relax these guidelines:</strong>
1. Practices will be held at the EVO SanTan location (outdoor 8 lane pool).
2. Only 3 swimmers will be allowed per lane. Swimmers sharing a lane will start from opposite ends of the pool.
3. One adult per family will be allowed on deck. <strong>Siblings will be permitted on deck with an adult</strong> as long as the family can remain socially distant from others not in their own family.
4. Adults are required to wear a mask when on the pool deck.
5. Swimmers are required to wear a mask while entering the pool area and again while exiting the pool area when social distancing may not always be possible.
6. Socially distant chairs will be set up for parents to use. Please do not move chairs from their designated spots.
7. Gate and door hardware, backstroke starting handles, kick boards, sinks, and toilets will sanitized between each practice.
8. Electronic waivers will be required to be signed online before your first practice.
FLOW OF PEOPLE IN THE POOL AREA AND TRANSITION BETWEEN CLASS TIMES
1. Swimmers and parents are to enter and exit from opposite sides of the pool. See your coach for details.
2. Advanced and D1 swimmers will practice for 55 minutes with a 5 minute transition time to grab a towel and exit the pool area.
3. D2 and HSD swimmers will practice for 1 hour and 25 minutes with a 5 minute transition time to grab a towel and exit the pool area.
Thank you for your continued support as we reopen our business. We look forward to seeing our swimmers back in the water!